Voltage controlled EQ with sweepable low-shelf, high-shelf, and two parametric sections.
- Scales: all frequency CV inputs: 1V/Oct. All cut/boost CV inputs: 3dB/V.
- Low-shelf frequency and cut/boost CV.
- High-shelf frequency and cut/boost CV.
- Parametric 1&2 frequency, cut/boost and Q CV.
- Global frequency offset and cut/boost CV.
- Signal input.
- Signal output.
- Low-shelf/Parametric/High-shelf correction frequency, 20 Hz to 20kHz.
- Low-shelf/Parametric/High-shelf cut/boost, -15dB to 15dB.
- Parametric correction Q, 0.5 to 20 (up to 1000 with external CV offset).
The parametric sections are realized with state-variable filters, whose high-pass, band-pass, and low-pass outputs are available on a header on the back of the module or through an expander.
Modules made after september 2015 include these individual outputs at the right of the panel.
- Analog signal path.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- Input impedance 100k (25k for the global frequency and gain CV inputs).
- Open-source hardware.
- 18-HP (16-HP for modules made before september 2015 and which do not include the individual filter outputs).
- Current consumption: +12V: 75mA ; -12V: 75mA.
Olivier Gillet, Mutable instruments SARL 2011-2017. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a cc-by-sa 3.0 license.