- Signal in
- Frequency CV 1 (1V/Oct)
- Resonance CV. Self oscillation starts at 4V. Control voltages above 5V are non-linearly compressed, for fine control of resonance overdrive
- Frequency CV 2 (with bipolar attenuator, from -1V/Oct to 1V/Oct)
- VCA level. Control voltages above 5V are non-linearly compressed.
- Cutoff frequency, 18Hz to 18kHz
- Resonance (self oscillation at 80%)
- Attenuverter on Frequency CV
- 2-pole BP
- 2-pole LP
- 4-pole LP
- 4-pole LP attenuated by VCA
- Fully analog, based on SSM2164 low noise/distortion quad VCA chip, and LM13700 OTA for that extra bit of non-linearity.
- Frequency CV inputs impedance: 100k.
- Audio input impedance: 75k.
- Resonance and VCA CV input impedance: 30k.
- Open-source hardware.
- Current consumption: +12V: 35mA ; -12V: 35mA.
Olivier Gillet, Mutable instruments SARL 2011-2017. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a cc-by-sa 3.0 license.