4-channel analog VCA, controlled by a digital interpolation engine.
- Up to 64 keyframes, each keyframe storing 4 CV/gains.
- Per-channel easing curve selection: stepped (no interpolation), linear, accelerating, decelerating, sine, bouncy.
- Per-channel CV/VCA response selection, from linear to logarithmic.
- 4 DC-coupled signal inputs.
- 4 DC-coupled signal outputs.
- Global signal input, sent to all unconnected inputs.
- Internal precision +5V/+10V voltage reference, can be connected to all unused inputs to turn them into CV sources.
- Global mix output, collecting signals from all unconnected outputs.
- Frame control CV input.
- Keyframe change trigger output.
- CV input impedance: 100k.
- Audio input impedance: 100k (25k for the global input in some configurations due to normalling).
- Analog audio path, with low-noise/distortion VCA core (V2164).
- Fastest modulation rate: 15kHz.
- Cortex-M3 ARM processor.
- Open-source hardware and firmware.
- Easy firmware updates through an audio interface.
- Current consumption: +12V: 90mA ; -12V: 30mA.
Olivier Gillet, Mutable instruments SARL 2011-2016. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a cc-by-sa 3.0 license.