• about 15 min/hole …

• “No wonder you’re single” (stolen from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D89nbx_XBAE at 1:40). Do you want a Plexi version of this???

• What’s that? One of those funky grid sequencer things?

• looks good eaty! make sure you leave enough room for button wiggle. my arduinome has a slight catch on one of the buttons. very annoying.

how thick is that plate?

• Yeah Oootini no problem for the room it will be ok. Thickness: 10mm i d’ont want the buttons exceed too much… but if 10 mm is too much, i can transform the plate to be 8, 7, or less :)

But anyway fcd your my angel, cause i have a third one in progress, and need a particular an Magnifique faceplate for it, so i will mail you ;)

• cool. look forward to seein the final product!

• Yo EATYone, drop me a line, it’ll be a pleasure to me.

• looking good so far! What board material is that? Did you just pick it up from a local hardware store?

• For the material it’s MDF yeah very easy to find.

• 52 holes left… :)

• This is going to be the endless thread…... 51 i think?

• Hey! It’s your old new best friend – making your new futur[sic] best friend!!!

:D

• Hey EATYone,

what about a status update regarding the holes? ;-)

• yep i will post some photos this afternoon, i didn’t go to work today, and i’ve finished the holes this morning!!!! ... Just 3 mistake … H is not good for clean working grrrrrrr…...But what i know now, it’s what will be my next DIY project: a CNC!!!!!!!!!!§

• ...Must waiting that the “wood paste” is ok to work it :)

• This looks awesome! What kind of router are you using?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion