Mouser Order From Germany
  • SolderusInterruptus™: i ran out of parts and need to order….

I am lacking 40$ of Parts for free shipping. Anyone from Germany/EU in need of something?

• i might need another optrex if it turns out the led substitution project for the one i burned out fails.

when do you want to order?

• Yesterday ;-)

• Dangit, doesn’t look like mouser has the switch-caps :(

• But The Alternative they have…

edit: link updated
    edit II: non swedish link

• Link does not work, just redirects to top level inventory of the Swedish mouser :/

• There are similar caps at Farnell in the EU made by ALPS. They’re not shiny and smooth (textured) but the dimensions are correct:

Black: 1123884
    Red: 1123886

Note: they have a very slight recess at the top. But I like that.

• Hi Frank,

i hope you didn`t order yet.

i decided and would like to get another 805-51850NFQJLGACN

if i happen to suceed in fixing my other one, i’ll give it to a friend who is also planning on building ambika later this year.

i figure you could send the optrex to me together with my ambika case, which i am going to order from you soon.

is that allright?

• @6581punk
    cool, i’ll try them next time i order there (if they still have them stocked in EU/GB by then)
    these would be great to stick a little labeling print on top of it, as far as i can tell from the pic

• Yeah, you’d get a small label on the top. Just enough recess to end up with a flat top when you have a label applied.

• @V`cent Strange bout the link, anyway; The Alternatives are 611-F1201 through to 611-F1204. I find that they work well with the switch and the original enclosure hole (of the Shruthi-1 and there for the Ambika).

• the links work, although in a very strange but almost familiar language :D

• Hmm.. Indeed, now the links work.. Meh.. Probably my fault.. Did you order yet, fcd72?

• Nope – i hadnt the time compiling the list yet….

• Wohooo –
    Can i get
    611-F1201 x5
    611-F1202 x5
    611-F1203 x5
    611-F1204 x5
    ?

• @rosch Seems like when I’m logged in I get English text and when I’m not I get Svenska…

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion