0.96 global backup page missing?
  • On browse page, holding S6 then pressing S4 no longer brings up global backup page.

Martin

• Yet another golden find. Firmware update ready. I remember having disabled it at some point during the development of v0.96 to make room for the new features. It’s now back – there’s enough space for it.

• Shieeet I hope this gets transmitted smoothly to the peeps who got the latest 4PM kits. EDIT: not that it's the most critical feature, I don't think I've even used it yet although I have been intending to.
  • oh goodie! I thought I was doing something wrong when I was trying to do a glogal backup.

• @Olivier: I do have rather a reputation for spotting obscure things in my line of work ;-)

I can confirm that the shruthi1_0.96.syx file dated 19-Apr-2012 02:00 now has global backup in place.

At least I’m getting plenty of practice updating my firmware!

Martin

• Bug fixes within the hour! It’s, like.. an all new experience over here at Mutable Instruments :p

• Olivier, did you rename the update to 0.97 or anything like that or is it the same file name?

Randy

• It is the same file.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion