CycliC is a novel step sequencer concept, with six independent subsequences that cycle through a 32-note array, developed as a collaboration between Defective Records Software and Mutable Instruments.
- 32 steps array, with per-step note, gate length, velocity, and two CC values
- 6 channels, each of them traversing a subset of the 32 steps – with offset/length/stride control
- internal or MIDI clock
- MIDI or VST plugin output (up to 3 plugins)
- MIDI CC control of almost all parameters, including easy to use MIDI learn feature
- 20 presets, controllable by mouse or MIDI program change, can be saved to disk
- event randomization (note value, location, velocity, CC values)
- note constraint to user selectable scale
- adjustable GUI size
Olivier Gillet, Mutable instruments SARL 2011-2017. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a cc-by-sa 3.0 license.